- This event has passed.
New England International Donors Impact Investment Series
November 20, 2019
Join to learn how to adopt new tools to invest towards lasting change! Moderated by Ellen Remmer and Pat Dinneen.During this four-part series we will:
- “Deep dive” into examples of Impact Investments from beneficiaries.
- Identify challenges and risks of unintended consequences.
- Gain practical tips on how to get started and/or scale up.
This is a four-part series occurring online and in-person from 3:00pm – 4:30pm.
- November 20: How to Invest: Speakers: Jay Dunn, Geeta Aiyer, and Tom Haslett
- January 29: Understanding Where your Money Goes: Speakers: Liesel Pritzker Simmons, Steven Lee, and Alison Pyott
- March 25: Better Understanding Blended Finance Options: Speakers: Andrew Stern, Sarah Kearney, and Adam Rein
- May 28: Impact Investment by Thematic Sector: Speakers: John Kluge and Gil Crawford
You can participate online via webinar or in-person at Oxfam America (226 Causeway St. Boston, MA). Details about joining online via webinar will be provided to registrants prior to each session.
- NEID Members: Free
- Non-Members: $25/Session ($90 for Full Series)