- This event has passed.
SVC’s Cleantech Pitch Showcase
March 31 @ 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
You are cordially invited to attend SVC’s VIRTUAL Cleantech Pitch Showcase on March 31 presented by NYSERDA. The Showcase will feature eight top innovators leading the way in clean energy solutions to pitch to impact and energy investors. The showcase is invitation-only, and free to all SVC investor members and investor guests.
- 11am-1pm – Cleantech Pitch Showcase Part 1 (Four Company Pitches & Investor Debrief)
- 1-2pm – Lunch Break
- 2-4pm – Cleantech Pitch Showcase Part 2 (Four Company Pitches & Investor Debrief)
- 4-5pm – Virtual Happy Hour (Grab a drink and get to know your peer investors!)
Due to limited capacity, the Cleantech Pitch Showcase is limited to investors-only.
Clean energy can power New York while protecting the environment. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, known as NYSERDA, promotes energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources. These efforts are key to developing a less polluting and more reliable and affordable energy system for all New Yorkers. Collectively, NYSERDA’s efforts aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, accelerate economic growth, and reduce customer energy bills.
NYSERDA works with stakeholders throughout New York including residents, business owners, developers, community leaders, local government officials, university researchers, utility representatives, investors, and entrepreneurs. NYSERDA partners with them to develop, invest, and foster the conditions that:
- Attract the private sector capital investment needed expand New York’s clean energy economy
- Overcome barriers to using clean energy at a large-scale in New York
- Enable New York’s communities and residents to benefit from energy efficiency and renewable energy
Governed by a 13-member Board, NYSERDA has provided objective information and analysis, technical expertise, and support in New York State since 1975.