SVI Women Bay Area
April 14 - April 16
Join a hundred other kickass women leaders for three days of business problem solving, storytelling, wisdom sharing, deep thinking, innovative learning, reflecting, and connecting. The collective goal is to galvanize mission-driven enterprise leaders to create regenerative economic systems that are equitable and prosperous for all.
SVI Women provides an intimate, confidential, and brave space to explore new ideas, build useful skills and generate relationships that will help your business grow and your CEO self to thrive. Expect an intense and rejuvenating experience. You’ll leave with a renewed sense of possibility and a network of supportive peers who, like you, are changing the world.
SVI Women is the perfect opportunity to invest in YOURSELF and the essential work you’re doing to make the world a more just and sustainable place for all.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- Learn from the Experts: Our True Confession speakers have experienced the ups and downs of building multi-million dollar enterprises. The stories of their journeys will inspire and educate.
- Learn from Your Peers: SVI Women is intentionally designed specifically to leverage the wisdom in the room. From Case Studies, to Business Problem Solving Sessions and One-on-One Experts, we champion the knowledge of every woman who attends.
- Make Powerful Connections: You know that some of the most highly valued take-aways from any gathering include the people you meet and the bonds you form. SVI Women connects you in powerful ways that will help to shift your business to new heights. Spend three days with 100 fellow entrepreneurial sheros. Imagine the possibilities!
- Proven Track Record: The SVI model has provided thousands of entrepreneurs the opportunity to strengthen their business skills, network with other social enterprise leaders, and rejuvenate their passion and vision.
- Your Business Deserves This and So Do You. SVI Women offers proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers. We facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where you can enhance your leadership, improve your businesses, and expand your impact. Apply Now.